- I was born and raised in Maine. I love the lifestyle here (laid back and slower paced), but I don't love the Maine winter or the lack of good paying jobs. But I suppose every place has it's pros and cons.
- I am the youngest girl of an 8 girl family. (yes, all girls... no boys allowed! haha)
- I was married and divorced in my twenties.
- I am closing the gap on 40 this year.
- I have three children who showed me how big my capacity for love really is.
- I have a wonderful loving man (Jeff) who brings out my crazy like no one else. (I guess that means I have a passion for him.)
- I'm a big scaredy cat. (My daughter is a good example of what I'm talking about. She wants to sled down the hill and climbs into the sled and gets settled, but once she catches a glimpse of the drop she wants OUT of that sled!! That's so me!!)
- I think the best things in the world are a good book and a warm cozy bed.
- I love animals, but cats hold a special spot in my heart.
- I take awhile to let down my guard and let people in, but once you're my friend, you're my friend for life.
I am sure there is so much more to tell, but I won't bore you with anymore details. With me, what you see is pretty much what you get. :)
Snap of Jeff and our 3 kids with 2 of my sisters.