A Short Survey
1) What is your favorite household chore? And what is your least favorite?
I don't mind doing laundry. I abhor dishes!
2)What is your favorite city?
Chicago is pretty great.
3) Have you found real love yet?
Yes, with my children.
4) What's one thing you eat almost everyday?
Cheese. ♥ it!!
5) What was your last thought before falling asleep last night?
I really want to watch another episode of Torchwood on Netflix, but 6 am comes early!
6) What's the worst injury you had as a child?
I got bitten on the rear end by a German Shepard while staying at a friend's house. We didn't tell anyone because I didn't want to go home. My mother FREAKED out when I finally showed her. One of the few times I've seen my mother cry.
7) Will you/have you worked out today?
No, but I should.
8) Do you tweet? If so, what's your name?
I have an account I never use. I'm fluffyduck or something like that.
9) List three things you wouldn't want to live without:
Summertime, digging in the dirt and books.
10) Hold old were you when you had your first kiss?
I think I was 10. My sisters and I french kissed a boy my mother babysat. She caught us and told us we were going to pass germs. LOL (After posting this, I got to thinking maybe it sounds kind of bad. The boy was 12 at the time I think. And there was nothing romantic about this kiss. It was a "let's do something we've seen grown-ups do. what's it all about" sort of thing. My first "romantic" kiss came at 15, and I have to say, he was a bad kisser.)
Link up here.