Tuesday, September 20, 2011

that's right, that's the sound of crickets.

Day 8:  Technology

So, this day almost was the end of me.
I don't know.
Technology?
Really?

This is the technology I prefer...
No technology.
When the tv, internet, cell phone and all related "noises" in my life are turned off.

Don't get me wrong, 
I love all those devices for the convenience they give.
For the hours of "babysitting", 
for the hours of "me time", 
for the enjoyment of spending time together as a family watching a good movie or playing a game of mini-golf on the Wii.
It's all good.
But when those things go quiet, I tend to focus on the things and people who really matter to me.
And that feels good.
Way better than what technology gives me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss