Friday, September 9, 2011

Who is that fat woman?!?

30 Day Photog Challenge
Day 2:  What I Wore
Okay.
Holy God.
This was hard!
I don't know how you blogger chicks do this weekly.

We had Pre-K orientation at the primary school for my middle child.
We rode the bus and met his teacher and checked out the classroom and met some of his new friends.
It was fun.
He had a blast.
Then it came time to take my photos.
How the hell does one take a full length picture of oneself?
I tried several methods.
Finally landed on the self timer.
And, of course, the beans had to be in the shot too.
:)

But I must tell you this brings up all my reverse body dismorphic quirks.
(I know, there's probably no such thing.)
But I tell you, I get dressed and look in the mirror, and I think I look pretty good.
Then someone (and yes, this time that someone was me) takes a picture of me.
And I am left scratching my head...
Who is that fat woman wearing my clothes??
I swear, when I looked in the mirror, I didn't see her.
I can't be the only one who is weird like this.
Can I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss