Thursday, March 24, 2011

Who's made U laugh today?

I love my kids.
They always make me laugh.


Today, my 4 y/o Ethan and I were talking weather preference.
I said, "I want summer",
to which Ethan replied, "I want winter."
(Oh, ornery age 4!)
So I ask Ava, at almost 2 y/o, "how about you?"
She says, "I want cookies."
Um, me too.
Then over lunch Ethan and I were discussing cheese.
Specifically, types of cheese and what he wanted.
He says, "I want who cheese."
(I don't know what "who cheese" is,
but I trust he does.)
I couldn't help myself though.
I replied, "You're too young for hoochies."

And lastly, on the drive home from Target,
where I resisted the cutest pair of wedges, thank you very much,
a "Shake&Go" car went off in the back seat.
If you don't know, it revs.
Low and kind of gravelly.
I started freaking out.
Why is my car making that sound?  What is going on?
Then the toy says, "speed?  I am speed."
The light bulb goes on.
I am so dumb.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for making me laugh too=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious!.. and by-the-way- YES it makes me totally jealous you can french braid!!! ;-) thanks visiting my blog... OH and, love that green in your bathroom!

    ReplyDelete

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss