Thursday, February 17, 2011

Daily Struggles

Last week I tried to make a t-shirt tote.
FAIL!!
I might try again, but right now the sting of failure is too fresh.
Wish mine looked as cute as this.
Sigh.
Maybe someday I'll be brave enough to post a photo of my travesty.
lol @ me!


I'm not sure,
but I think I might suck at this blogging thing.
Or maybe I'm just in a funk.
I have cabin fever for sure... I need some warm weather.
BAD!
So, what's good for spring fever???
That's right,
SPRING CLEANING!!!
Time for a closet reorganization.
Watch out linen closet!
You've got my name all over you!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about trying a project and it not turning out as perfectly as you hoped! They make it look sooooo easy in books and online tutorials- but its not always=) Trying and failing is how we learn! Have a good day organizing that closet! Spring is coming soon!

    ReplyDelete

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss