Sunday, January 23, 2011

Woo-hoo! Welcome to my bliggity blog!

I am so excited to start this!!  I'm new to blogs.  One of my new year's resolutions was to be more crafty (something I enjoyed before kids, but lost track of after kids) and it led me into the world of blogging.  Holy cow!!  There are a lot of crafty people out there in the blogging community.  And isn't this nice?  Here I come, joining the ranks.
Color me happy.  I promise to try to entertain as well as amaze.  (Sorry, I almost peed my pants from laughing so hard!)  It's like I always tell my loving man Jeff, I've got some mad skills.  I just don't know which is better, the skills or the crazy!  Trust me, you are going to get your fair share of both on this blog.

So sit down, strap in and hold on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss